Required Items For a Economy Passport Renewal
You can RENEW YOUR PASSPORT if you:
Already have a Passport that is not damaged
Received it within the past 15 years
Were at least age 16 when it was issued
Expired Passport Book or About to Expire Passport Book
- You must have the passport in your possession.
- It’s undamaged other than normal wear and tears.
- It was issued when you were 16 years or older.
- Was issued in the past 15 years
- If your name has changed please provide an original or certified copy of a legal document proving the name change
Passport Fees – Check or Money orders made to the U.S. Department of State
- In the amount of $209.53, payable to the U.S. Department of State for passport
- The fee includes 1-2 Day express shipping from the U.S. Department of State
Passport Photos – CVS, Walgreens, or Post office
- In color
- No glasses
- Taken within the last 6 months
- In front of plain white or off-white background
- Neutral facial expression with both eyes open
- Do not wear a hat or head covering that obscures the head or hairline
Passport Application – Must be completed online cannot be filled out by hand
- Print your application when completed. Make sure you sign & date it.
- The application must be completed online and printed if you have any questions please call 215-397-1135
- Click here to start filling out your passport application
Shipping and Dropping Off Information
Please call if you have any questions or before shipping or dropping off to double-check 215-397-1135
FEDEX TO: (NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED)
Eric Mita or Lorraine Mita or M.Hatzantonis
Prompt Passport Services
2324 s Lambert street
Philadelphia Pa, 19145
FedEx to:: Eric / Lorraine Mita or M. Hatzantonis
FedEx Express Ship Center.
Hold at FedEx Ship Center.
3600 Grays Ferry Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19146